Tuesday, December 20, 2005

CBA Practice Link Article on Blogging

CBA Practice Link has just posted an article by Janet Ellen Raasch on Canadian Lawyer blogs, titled New Media Marketing, Part I – Blogs: How Lawyers Can Become Thought Leaders in a Niche Market.

The VLLB gets a side-bar mention for the Canadian Law Blogs list, along with the quote: "The Vancouver Law Librarian Blog has graciously published a long-overdue listing of Canadian legal blogs" (Nice!). Congrats to the many Lawyers quoted in the article - another great example of blog technology increasing profile.

The article also tells us to check back soon for Part II on RSS technology (Hint: I did an interview for this with Janet Raasch, so I've got my fingers crossed!). And you can keep your eyes peeled by (what else?) subscribing to the CBA Practice Link RSS Feed!

Finally, one funny detail I noticed ... check out the pixelated image at the top of the story. Look familiar? I'm just glad they didn't pixelate it too much! ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Crosby said...

Congrats, Steve! And that is a great article. Thanks for pointing it out.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home