Thursday, March 16, 2006

Announcing CALL Blog 2006!


I am proud to announce that Connie Crosby, Michael Lines and myself are set to start work on CALL Blog 2006 - released today for public viewing!

This addition of a conference blog is a historical first for CALL (Canadian Association of Law Libraries), and anyone going can take part!

So... Are you going to the CALL conference? Have you ever wanted to try your hand at blogging? I can't imagine a better scenario to 'test the waters'... Conference blogs are a short term commitment, and a great chance to see how easy the process is. Simply send Michael an email to take part.

And, let's say you did like it :-), and wanted to start a blog of your own. Then you can send ME an email. I have an open offer to help any Canadian law librarian (or technician) get their blogging efforts off the ground -- I think our profession has that much to gain from it.

See you in Edmonton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home