Monday, December 11, 2006

Tom & Dennis, Thank-you

There's a lesson to be learned in getting extra mileage out of our past successes online. In the case of my rss in law firms post, I'm still deconstructing the chain of events, but obviously there's something to be said for sitting back, and letting guys like Tom Mighell and Dennis Kennedy do the work for you.

Tom & Dennis have not once, but twice made mention of it in their jointly authored articles for ABA's Law Practice Today. Dennis was also one of the first to post about it on Between Lawyers, a collaborative blog that both Tom & Dennis are a part of. And that's not to mention the spin off buzz that arose.

Guys, I've exchanged emails with both of you, but before I let 2006 slip away, let me say it publicly... thank-you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home