Friday, April 20, 2007

Could Excited Utterances Blog A Little?

Like Jack, I often wish Excited Utterances wasn't locked down behind a subscription service. Frankly, I miss Joy London's personal take on KM events and technology.

The paid subscription offering is still excellent and I highly recommend it. But for me, the EU experience was also about Joy's blogging voice. Like many other top bloggers, if you trust that person, their candid commentary can help put issues into perspective.

So, I am left wondering -- maybe Joy could blog a little? do an abbreviated companion blog? perhaps a supplement to the paid offering? I'd be willing to bet the number of paid subscribers increases.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Don't think you'd get any argument on this from all those who enjoy Joy's views.

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home