Thursday, December 06, 2007

New Website for the Canadian Law Blogs List

I'm happy to announce the Canadian Law Blogs List now has a home of its own. The dust cover is off, and the list will carry forward at LawBlogs.ca!

Moving the list to a new domain was in my Stem startup plan for back in September. Things have been very busy (in a good way) so I'll forgive myself for not doing it sooner. This is also part of a larger goal of mine (LegalPubs.ca being another example) to be involved in Canadian legal web publishing, and to keep working my Librarian's spin and watch for opportunities to create quality content collections.

I started the list back in September 2005, and it has been generously noted by many bloggers and website owners. I will be modifying the original post with 'Moved' sign (and link), but any help in redirecting prior linkage would be greatly appreciated.

And finally... If your blog (or someone you know) isn't on the list, what are you waiting for? Send me your blog!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home