Saturday, January 12, 2008

Congratulations Connie Crosby!

My friend Connie Crosby has made a huge decision! If you haven't already, please drop by and wish her well!

Let me tell you what I know about Connie. She's got the courage to tackle change, she experiences the web at a rapid pace, and she's got a knack for picking the winners.

So do I expect big things? You bet I do!

I can't express how much I appreciated her support as I came to a similar decision in December/06, and throughout 2007, first planning & then starting my company. Every step of the way, Connie had my back.

Connie, you have my full support. I congratulate you. And despite all this talk of 'leisure', Sorry, I'm not buying it. :) I can't wait for the next chapter!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Crosby said...

Thank you for your awesome support, Steve! You have truly been an inspiration to me.

Cheers,
Connie

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home