Monday, January 25, 2010

Gowlings' Trendwatch 2010

An item we just posted over on Stem news, Gowlings has released their 2010 Trendwatch report.

The topics in this year's edition range from the changing nature of Canadian class actions to the fallout from upcoming HST changes in BC & Ontario.

Another interesting element, at least for me, is that 5 of the 6 legal trend items were delivered via video format. We weren't directly involved in this project's production, so I'm not trying to (indirectly) pat myself on the back when I say this... but I thought the videos were nicely done. The lawyers didn't look uptight, most were even smiling; the commentary didn't seem overly scripted, and the number of topics covered was 'just enough' and didn't overwhelm the viewer.

I can't help but think this is going to be a big year for video...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home